CISTC Launch Online Training Courses
Our Team at CISTC hope that you are all staying well in these difficult and challenging times.
Recently CITB announced that additional CITB Site Safety Plus courses could be delivered online via online classrooms. CISTC is delighted to announce that we are able to offer this remote learning facility to you and your employees.
Here is the current list of courses and dates that we are able to offer.
|CITB Online Course Details||Dates||Availability||Cost per candidate|
|CITB SMSTS - Site Managers Safety Training Scheme Novice||28/09/2020 - 02/10/2020||5 SPACES AVAILABLE||£450+VAT|
|CITB SMSTS - Site Managers Safety Training Scheme Novice||02/11/2020 - 06/11/2020||SPACES AVAILABLE||£450+VAT|
|CITB SMSTS Refresher||26/11/2020 & 27/11/2020||SPACES AVAILABLE||£250+VAT|
|CITB SMSTS - Site Managers Safety Training Scheme Novice||30/11/2020 - 04/12/2020||SPACES AVAILABLE||£450+VAT|
The course will be delivered remotely via an online classroom using Microsoft Teams software. To participate you will need to download a free version of the software.
Online Training Requirements:
- Adhering to the CITB rules, maximum class sizes are 10 delegates. This maintains the quality of the training and tuition provided.
- Please click on the link and download and test Microsoft Teams ahead of the training course MS Teams Download. Please note, you only need the free version you do not need to pay.
- To attend the course delegates must have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or phone (not recommended) that uses a microphone, webcam and speakers.
- Internet is needed as the courses are delivered via live online classroom as per the CITB rules.
- Connection quality is the responsibility of the delegate. If you have any issues connecting to Microsoft Teams please visit their System Requirements for Windows PC, Mac, Linux and mobiles here.
- A member of staff will be on hand via a dedicated contact number for any issues joining the sessions or to take and answer any questions you may have regarding online courses.
- All courses start at 9:00 am.
- Please login before the course start time, late arrivals may not be able to attend.
- You will be asked to present your photographic ID prior to the course.
- All necessary course materials will be provided in digital format. You will be emailed a downloadable version of the required documentation for the course.
Please note we are adding new courses constantly to meet the demand.
Please also let us know at the point of booking if you have a CITB Levy Number as we will also then process your Grant on your behalf. If you would like to book on to one of these or need a course just for your team please contact us to arrange another suitable date.