Lifting Ops – How do I add the endorsement to my card?
We have noticed in recent months a number of enquiries from clients wishing to add lifting ops to their existing 360 tickets. However, they are unsure of what they need to do.
There are different routes depending on what card you hold and the date your card was gained.
Below are the rules to try and help you clear up the confusion.
No Technical test but holds a card with A59A or A59B
- Need A98 Theory (A97 for A58) to add to blue card (must have in date Health and Safety)
- Need A98 Theory and Practical to add to red card (must have in date HSE)
Technical test taken for A59A or A59B before 9th July 2012
- Automatically entitled to A59C for card payment of £25
Technical Test taken for A58/A59A or A58/59B after 9th July 2012
- New – Need A58c/A59 Theory and A58c/59C practical, Existing – A58c/A59C Practical
- Expired Blue – Can use original A59 Theory
- Notify on CPCS-On in the normal way
If you are unsure what you need to do with regards to Lifting Ops. Or if you want to add the endorsement to your existing card, then please contact us on 01252 855 433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.