CSCS Green Card Changes – New ‘Labourer’ Card
CSCS Green Card Changes
The CSCS Card scheme made important changes to their Green card from the 1st July 2014.
From 1st July 2014 the old Construction Site Operative CSCS Green Card cannot be renewed. Consequently, CSCS introduced a CSCS Card called the ‘Labourer’ Green Card. However, this is only available for people working as a labourer on any site that operates the CSCS carding system.
To obtain the new Labourer’s Card you will have to complete either:
- The CITB Site Safety Plus – Health & Safety Awareness – 1-day course.
- Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment (QCF).
CITB Site Safety Plus Course Details
- General responsibilities.
- Accident prevention & reporting.
- Health & welfare.
- Manual Handling.
- Work at height.
- Emergency procedures & first aid.
- Fire Prevention and control.
- Hazardous substances.
- Electrical safety.
- Hand-held equipment and tools.
- Noise & Vibration.
- Site Safety Transport.
- Excavations and confined spaces.
At CISTC we provide the CITB Site Safety Plus training course. It is a One Day Health & Safety Awareness Training Course. Please contact us on 01252 855433 to book a courses or for more information.