CISTC Back Open For Business!
We’re delighted to have reopened our Training Centre!
Here at CISTC, we are operating a streamlined course schedule. We are also excited to be running our first online CITB Site Safety Plus (SSP) course this coming Friday. To provide our candidates with our usual professional and excellent service we have invested in the necessary IT equipment and software. We are confident that we will deliver first-class online training via Microsoft Teams. Read more about our Online Training Courses.
During our temporary closure, we consulted with the Government Guidelines for Educational Centres, the CITB and all our other accrediting bodies. With the new measures that we have put in place, we can supply you with a thorough but more importantly safe training experience when you come to our centre.
How is CISTC keeping you safe in our Training Centre?
We have undertaken a thorough risk assessment and adopted the following procedures to keep all our candidates and staff safe:
- Social Distancing – Social Distancing Signage has been distributed throughout the centre. Use of social distancing floor tape to measure out 2m rule and exclusion zones. People are not allowed to pass each other on stairways.
- Hygiene – Hand Sterilising Stations are located outside the entrance to the training centre, training field and classrooms rooms. Hand wash and hot air hand dryers and touchless taps are in all of the toilets.
- Machine Hygiene – Rubber gloves must be worn before entering the cab or touching controls/steering wheels. Machine controls will be wiped down each time before use.
- PPE – Face masks and rubber gloves to be worn where possible. Candidates will be requested to bring face masks and rubber gloves for machine use.
- Reduced Class Numbers with mapped out seating – each training room has a maximum capacity of 6 candidates. Candidates once seated will stay in their designated seat.
- Candidate Covid-19 Induction – All Candidates will undertake a Covid-19 Induction and sign a form.
- Signage throughout the centre – we have appropriate signage in the centre including: Hand wash Signs, NHS Coronavirus Poster, Keep your distance, No Passing on Stairs, Designated Toilet Signs.
- Canteen – Unfortunately until safer times we will not be serving food in our canteen. The canteen will be used by candidates at staggered times, vending machine service is available (contactless – no cash) and candidates must site one per table. We have a cleaning rota for tables and chairs.
- Welfare Facilities – we have segregated our toilet facilities for both our staff and candidates.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back. Please go to our Upcoming Courses page, call us on 01252 855433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn to Succeed with us today!