This course will cover all you need to know to be certified as a CITB – Temporary Works Coordinator.
This is a 2 day training course.
- The importance of the 4 C’s: communications, cooperation, coordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works coordinator.
- Describe the operator’s legal duties regarding the use of quick hitches.
- Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a temporary works coordinator.
- Understanding the roles of others.
- Understanding BS5975, the code of Best Practice for Temporary Structures on Building Sites.
- Statutory aspects of temporary works.
- Risk assessments and method statements.
- Management of the temporary works process.
This course shall examine case studies, classroom discussions, group work and finally either individual or group presentations.
CITB Site Safety Plus certificate is valid for 5 years.
On all the CPCS and CITB courses that we offer, you can claim money back if you are a ‘CITB Levy Payer’. If you have any questions please contact us for more information.